Avoid contact with sick persons, wash your hands, cover your cough, and stay home when you are sick.
- DIY Cloth Face Covering Instructions
- DHHS Resources: https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dphs/cdcs/2019-ncov.htm
- CDC Pandemic Resources:https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/index.htm
- CDC Handwashing:https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/materials.html
- CDC Stay Home If You Are Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/business/stay-home-when-sick.htm
- Healthy Schools, Healthy People: http://www.itsasnap.org/
- CDC Travel Information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html
- SBA News Release 03.18.2020
- Message from Unitil
- RSA 91-A Response
- Avitar Associates Work Protocol
- Penacook Boscawen Water Precinct Notice
- Town of Boscawen Municipal Operations - Effective 3/17/2020
- Boscawen Police Department Update
- Governor Sununu Emergency Orders
- State COVID19 FAQ 06.10.2020
- FDA Advisory - Eskbiochem Products
TDS Telecom issued a press release today announcing a program to help families who need internet connectivity during this period. Any family who needs high-speed internet at home may receive free internet access, including a modem, for 60 days. This offer is good for any TDS package and any internet speed. Any family in need of internet service may call TDS at: 888 225-5837. They should tell the operator that they heard about the free 60 days of service for families with school-aged children, and the operator will know what to do. TDS will arrange an appointment for a technician to install service and a modem at the family's home. Current lead times are within one week, and it will probably wise for families to call sooner rather than later.
Avitar Associates - In light of the continued State of Emergency, school and municipal office closures, and taxpayer concerns, Avitar Associates has suspended assessing field work until further notice.
PSAs from NH EMS: