Monday, June 15, 2020, the Town Clerk’s office will begin taking appointments for marriage licenses, voter registration, and notary services.
In an effort to maximize social distancing and to reduce the risk of exposure to both residents and employees, the Tax Collector and Town Clerk ask that residents continue to make use of our online tools, which can be accessed at any time via our website: www.townofboscawen.org. Additionally, we will continue to process transactions, through the mail and office lock box.
What to expect when coming in for an appointment:
- The Town Office lobby and entrance have been cleaned, and will continue to be cleaned after every appointment.
- Safety glass and audio systems have been installed at all customer service counters.
- We will maintain one entrance for appointments (via the front of the building parking lot, facing North Main Street)
- A door bell has been installed to let us know when you have arrived for your appointment time.
- Members of the public are required to use hand sanitizer and wear a cloth mask prior to entering all Departments.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
Late appointments will be considered missed appointments and will need to be rescheduled.
If you are not feeling well, we ask that you refrain from entering the building and call to reschedule your appointment at 753-9188.