Update for Town of Boscawen Municipal Operations
The following Municipal Operations will remain in place until further notice.
Town Clerk/Tax Collector’s/Welfare Office:
- Tax payments can be done online through the Town of Boscawen website, mailed, or dropped off at the Tax Collector’s drop box in the main lobby.
- Motor vehicle registrations can be completed online, dropped off, or mailed in.
- All temporary registrations issued after 3/1/2020 will be extended until 4/30/2020.
- Vital Records – Print off website and mail in with a check.
- Welfare – Call to schedule an appointment.
Planning & Community Development:
- All business will be done by mail or scheduled appointment only.
- Visit the Town of Boscawen website for applications.
- Planning Board Documents - Zoning Board Documents - Building Permit Documents
- To schedule an appointment:
Finance/Human Resources/Town Administrator:
- By appointment only.
- Contact Katie Phelps at email@example.com or 603-753-9188 X317 to schedule.
- Please refer to the Town of Boscawen Police Department Facebook Page for updates.
Town of Boscawen Library:
- The Town of Boscawen Library is closed until 5/4/2020.
Town Hall Activities:
- All activities scheduled at the Town Hall are suspended until further notice.
- The Treasure House is closed until further notice.
- Please do not congregate at the transfer station. Keep a 6 foot distance to protect staff.