Fire Permits are renewed annually and are available for pickup at the Town Office. This permit is only for Class 1 or 2 fires, not for burning brush. To obtain a Fire Permit, please call Fire Chief Tim Kenney at 603-796-2414. Please allow 7-10 days to obtain a permit.
If you need to burn brush please call Chief Kenney for the permit the day you will be burning.
Synopsis of Fire Permit Laws and Administrative Rules:
- Chapter 227-L:17 Permits, Prohibitions, and Penalties
- NH-FMO Campfire Safet
- NFPA - Campus Safety
- NFPA - Candle Safety Tips
- NFPA - CO Safety
- NFPA - Cooking Safety
- NFPA - Dryer/Washer Safety Tips
- NFPA - Escape Planning Tips
- NFPA - Grilling Safety Tips
- NH-FMO - Home Heating Fire Safety - Jan. 2015
- NFPA - Lightning Safety
- NFPA - Smoke Alarms
Click here for additional fire permit laws.