Update for Town of Boscawen Municipal Operations
Town Clerk/Tax Collector’s/Welfare Office:
- Tax payments can be done online through the Town of Boscawen website, mailed, or dropped off at the Tax Collector’s drop box in the main lobby.
- Motor vehicle registrations can be completed online, dropped off, or mailed in.
- Vital Records – Print off website and mail in with a check.
- Welfare – Call to schedule an appointment.
Planning & Community Development: (As of 6/29/2020)
- All business will be done by mail or scheduled appointment only.
- Visit the Town of Boscawen website for applications.
- Planning Board Documents - Zoning Board Documents - Building Permit Documents
- To schedule an appointment:
Finance/Human Resources/Town Administrator: (As of 6/29/2020)
- By appointment only.
- Contact Katie Phelps at [email protected] or 603-753-9188 X317 to schedule.
Police Department: (As of 6/29/2020)
- Please refer to the Town of Boscawen Police Department Facebook Page for updates.
Town of Boscawen Library: (As of 6/22/2020)
- Reopening Phase 1
- The Boscawen Public Library continues to be closed to the public, but will be available for curbside pickup with the following guidelines in place:
- Patrons will be able to access our online catalog to view all available items at boscawenpubliclibrary.org
- Patrons may email us at [email protected] or call 603-753-8576 to request items.
- We ask you make your request 24 hours in advance. A member of our staff will then contact you with a pick up date.
- Patrons should call the library once they arrive in the parking lot and a staff member (wearing a mask and gloves) will deliver your bagged items to you in your vehicle.
- Return of Items: All items must be returned in the library drop box outside of the building. The drop box will be emptied by a staff member each day.
- Curbside Pickup Hours:
- Monday: 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Wednesday: 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Thursday: 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- The Boscawen Library will continue to operate on reduced hours until further notice. Be sure our facebook page or website for regular updates.
- Effective July 6, 2020 patrons will be allowed to come into the library by appointment only.
- Each appointment will be for 30 minutes maximum.
- To schedule appointment call 603-753-8576
- All patrons will be required to wear a mask during the entire appointment and use hand sanitizer or wear gloves upon entering the Library.
- Computer usage, copier usage, book and movie browsing and checkouts will be allowed.
- Appointment Times:
- Monday through Thursday 12:00pm to 5:00pm
- Saturdays 10:00am to 12:30pm
Town Hall Activities: (As of 6/29/2020)
- All activities scheduled at the Town Hall are suspended until further notice.
Transfer Station: (As of 6/29/2020)
- The Treasure House is closed until further notice.
- Please do not congregate at the transfer station. Keep a 6 foot distance to protect staff.