Boscawen Old Home Day Week
"Know Your Neighbors, Share Your Kindness"
Raffle: The Boscawen Old Home Day Committee recently received a Mookie Betts autographed baseball from the Boston Red Sox. The committee is holding a raffle to benefit the family of Corbin Raymond, a Merrimack Valley High School student who was critically injured in a recent car crash. Tickets are $5.00 each, 3 for $10 or 7 for $25.00. They are available at the Town Offices, Franklin Savings Bank (Boscawen location), and at several sites of the Boscawen Old Home Day events, August 21st-25th. The drawing will be on August 25th.
Sunday, August 19, 2018
- 3:00-5:00pm - Boscawen Tales and Music with Rebecca Rule at Twiggs Gallery - 254 King Street, Boscawen.
Monday, August 20, 2018
- 5:00-6:30pm - Homestead Inn Open House - 188 King Street, Boscawen.
- 5:00-5:30pm - Welcome
- 5:30-6:00pm - Listen & Learn - How Recovery Works
- 6:00-6:30pm - Open House - Tours
- 6:30-7:00pm - "New Light Art Project" - Boscawen Congregational Church - 12 High Street, Boscawen.
Tuesday, August 21, 2018
- 5:00-9:00pm - Elektrisola Evening at Winthrop Carter House - 237 King Street, Boscawen.
- 5:00-6:30pm - Avaloch Music hors d'oeuvres and desserts
- 6:30pm - Presentation of Awards - Community Garden Awards
- 7:00-9:00pm - Bingo w/Lyman (Adults Only) - Prizes from Elektrisola
Wednesday, August 22, 2018
- Franklin Savings Bank Children's Night at Twiggs Gallery - 254 King Street, Boscawen.
- 6:00-8:00pm - Origami Folding, Balloon Twister
- 6:30-7:15pm - Magic Fred
- 7:15-8:00pm - Popsicles and Origami
Thursday, August 23, 2018
- Annual Golf Classic at Den Brae Golf Resort. For Registration Information click HERE.
- Contact: Lyman Cousens 796-6446
- Foursome Golf with a cart: $360.00
- Prizes and Chicken Barbeque
- 8:00am - Registration
- 9:00am - Shot Gun Start
- 5:00pm - Boscawen Community Garden Dedication - Mr. Ken Marshall. (Woodbury Lane)
- 6:00-8:00pm - Scavenger Hunt at Twiggs Gallery - 254 King Street, Boscawen
- Get your search list at Twiggs Gallery, walk along King Street to find clues and origami cranes. Return for prizes.
Friday, August 24, 2018
- 6:00-8:00pm - Praise Night at Twiggs Gallery - 254 King Street, Boscawen.
Saturday, August 25, 2018
- 11:00am - Parade - Beginning at Jackson Street. For More information click HERE
- 12:00pm - Old Home Day Chefs - Hot dogs, Hamburgers, Italian Sausage, Popcorn, Nachos, Soda & Water, Sno Cones, Homemade Lemonade.
- 12:30-1:30pm - Baker Valley Band Concert (Tent)
- 1:00pm - Horseshoe Tournament
- Registration begins at 12:00pm
- Cost: $10 per person
- 1:30pm - Parade Prizes Awarded including the Kay Schneider award for the group that best exemplifies community spirit. (Tent)
- 1:30-4:00pm - Crafts, Crafter Tables, Games, Demonstrations, Inflatables, Face Painting by Linda Weisner
- 4:00-6:00pm - Chicken Barbeque at the Town Hall with Charlie and Kathleen Jaworski and their staff
- Chicken, potato, cole slaw
- Ice Cream and Apple Crisp from Richardson's Ice Cream
- For Ticket information click HERE.
- 6:00pm - Music Entertainment (Until Fireworks)
- 9:00pm - Fireworks (Rain Date: Sunday, August 26th - Same time and place)
Sunday, August 26, 2018
- 10:00-11:00am - Service at Twiggs Gallery
- 2:00-4:00pm - Boscawen Town Forest Tour - Weir Road - Historic Guide